Greetings For The Scorching Land of California

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
CharleyGnarlyP290
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:31 am
Location: California
Contact:
United States of America

Greetings For The Scorching Land of California

Post by CharleyGnarlyP290 »

Like the title says, "greetings."

I figured after seeing how many people are on this forum from YouTube, I had better join up. Those YouTube/Google+ volks know me as Brett G/ plasticmodelsdude.

Anyway, I am off to peruse the rest of the forum and am looking forward to absorbing what I can and contributing what I can.
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Greetings For The Scorching Land of California

Post by RobBye »

Welcome to the forum.
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Greetings For The Scorching Land of California

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
trekfanj
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:01 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ USA
United States of America

Re: Greetings For The Scorching Land of California

Post by trekfanj »

:welcome: to ISM!
Jarod

"That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson



On the bench
Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon Lando Calrissian version
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”