Hello from Bedfordshire

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
Beerdemon
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by Beerdemon »

Hi all
I have just returned to the hobby after many years away.
I'm blown away by the the work on here :eeek: and hope to one day produce something similar (I think I will need a lot of practice).

Thank you for all the useful hints and tips guys.

Happy modelling :cheers2:
Martin
User avatar
JediBoer
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Detroit, MI
United States of America

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by JediBoer »

:welcome: to ISM! :th:
JediBoer

On the bench righ now: Hmm... Lots of unfinished business!
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: from NZ
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
Danta2er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am
Location: Roanoke, Virginia

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by Danta2er »

Welcome!
Awaiting tools of the trade 1:32 Trumpeter Messerschmitt Bf109E-4 In the closet waiting 1:96 Revell USS Constitution 1:96 Revell 1964 Cutty Sark, H-395

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." ~ Lao Tzu
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”