Hi from Downunder

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Jacques27
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi from Downunder

Post by Jacques27 »

Hi all

Thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Perth Western Australia and when I do get around to building it is 1/72 scale aircraft, anything from WW2 to current. Favourite aircraft? Many but the TSR2, XB-70 and Avro Arrow would be up there with a few dozen others....
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hi from Downunder

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Hi from Downunder

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: from NZ
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
Danta2er
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am
Location: Roanoke, Virginia

Re: Hi from Downunder

Post by Danta2er »

Welcome!
Awaiting tools of the trade 1:32 Trumpeter Messerschmitt Bf109E-4 In the closet waiting 1:96 Revell USS Constitution 1:96 Revell 1964 Cutty Sark, H-395

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." ~ Lao Tzu
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”