Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Armourman
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm
Location: Ottawa Canada

Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Armourman »

Hello everyone my name is Vince I'm 24 I've been modeling on and off since I was a kid

I build mostly armoured vehicles and aircraft

I'm very excited to be part of ism and can't wait to get to no all of you :)
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by RobBye »

Welcome Vince. Plenty of good info here - you'll enjoy your stay.
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Coen »

:welcome: :clap: :hi: :hi:

Boo... Eh?
Armourman
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm
Location: Ottawa Canada

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Armourman »

Thank you for the welcomes guys :)
User avatar
schweinhund227
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2627
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by schweinhund227 »

:cheers2: :welcome:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Armourman
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm
Location: Ottawa Canada

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Armourman »

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

There's a lot of beautiful work on the site I'm enjoying creeping everyone's work and I must say wow!! Great work everyone keep it up! :th: :th: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb1: :thumb1: :bow:: :bow::
User avatar
Darklen
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 pm
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Canada

Re: Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada!! :)

Post by Darklen »

Welcome! Nice to see a fellow Canuk.
On the bench: Dragon 1/35 Panther F x 2

My YouTube Channel

My Facebook Page
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”