Hello from Michigan....

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
panzerdodge
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:52 pm
Location: Port Huron Michigan

Hello from Michigan....

Post by panzerdodge »

Hi everyone my name is Tim. Just got back into the hobby after a very long time. I have been lurking on this site for a while and couldn't resist the urge to sign up so here I am. I would like to say WOW!!! what a great site and a wealth of info. Ok.. Interests are pretty small but it keeps me happy, 1/35 scale German Armour and Dodge muscle cars. Once again I cant say enough about the site great job.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Michigan....

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Tim :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Michigan....

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome along to ISM, enjoy.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”