HI I am Antonio

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

HI Guys

My name is Antonio I am originally from Florence, Italy but I spent a big chunk of my childhood in Spain because my mother is Spanish,at the present I am leaving in Dublin Ireland.
I am back to scale modeling only in the last year or so, after a 15 years break, so I am kind relearning the ropes, I recently got my first Airbrush (Iwata Neo) which I love (Thanks Paul for the suggestion and yes I saw (too late) the new video of the H&S Ultra)
I work in the IT industry, my other hobby is BBQ and Cycling.
Most of my models are WW2 up to now Airplanes. You can check the my Stash in Scalemates.com arilo76 is my nickname and you can see some of my WIP and my previous and current works.

Thanks
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
Stokesy44
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Posts: 9093
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 am
Location: The Midlands, UK
Great Britain

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by Stokesy44 »

Welcome Dude :cheers2:
Its been tried and tested, it works! So don't blame the system if you're no good. :doh:
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome along to ISM Antonio.
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

:hi: Thanks guys
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Antonio :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

Paul and Lee thanks guys.
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

HollywoodModelling wrote:Welcome to ISM Antonio!
Thanks Mate and sorry for the late replay :hi:
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

Daniel2014 wrote:Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
Thanks Daniel
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by qeialto »

Ciao Antonio,
I'm also Antonio, Italian, grown up in Rome, lived in the Netherlands, Austria and now hopefully settled in UK (well, right now I'm in Dublin...). Love this hobby and this forum, so much plenty of information and fantastic support.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Antonio
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

qeialto wrote:Ciao Antonio,
I'm also Antonio, Italian, grown up in Rome, lived in the Netherlands, Austria and now hopefully settled in UK (well, right now I'm in Dublin...). Love this hobby and this forum, so much plenty of information and fantastic support.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Antonio
Ciao Antonio Great to hear that you are in Dublin, for how long you are going to be in Dublin?
Yep, Paul Videos give me the final push to get back in to the hobby, the forum is really good and the hangouts of Paul are brilliant we should might do an hangout?.
Anyway Anotnio molto piacere di parlare con te!
:cheers2:
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by qeialto »

arilo76 wrote:
qeialto wrote:Ciao Antonio,
I'm also Antonio, Italian, grown up in Rome, lived in the Netherlands, Austria and now hopefully settled in UK (well, right now I'm in Dublin...). Love this hobby and this forum, so much plenty of information and fantastic support.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Antonio
Ciao Antonio Great to hear that you are in Dublin, for how long you are going to be in Dublin?
Yep, Paul Videos give me the final push to get back in to the hobby, the forum is really good and the hangouts of Paul are brilliant we should might do an hangout?.
Anyway Anotnio molto piacere di parlare con te!
:cheers2:
Ciao Antonio,
Unfortunately I'll be in Dublin only until tomorrow lunch time, business trip with all the related social events...
Meet you in this great ISM environment.
Cheers
Antonio
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: HI I am Antonio

Post by arilo76 »

Ciao Antonio,

Thanks take care see you around in the forum
:cheers2:
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”