Hello fellow modelers.

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
DavidSpinelli1961
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:15 am

Hello fellow modelers.

Post by DavidSpinelli1961 »

Brand new to the site and looking forward to getting to know some folks. I myself am a touch over 50 and have been modelling since I was about 6 or 7 years old. Mostly cars but occasionally planes and a boat or two thrown in for diversity. I found Paul's video build of the GWH 1/48 F-15 last night and got hooked...there is one of these kits on it's way to me as I type this. I certainly have a lot to look at and read here and I have been impressed with the videos on YouTube. I must say that I do appreciate the casual attitude and share and share alike spin that I have found so far. Anyhow, to quote Paul (and a very dear and dearly missed friend and mentor) as long a as I have a hole in my ass I'll be building models!
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hello fellow modelers.

Post by Paul »

Ha ha, welcome to ISM David, glad you enjoyed the video build, theres a few more builds of mine over on the Emodels you tube channel too. Great to have you with us :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello fellow modelers.

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM David :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello fellow modelers.

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome along to the forum, enjoy.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”