Hello from San Antonio, TX

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
d6mst0
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 am
United States of America

Hello from San Antonio, TX

Post by d6mst0 »

Hello everyone,

Join the forum a couple of weeks ago and just now remembered I didn't introduce myself. Started building two years with ships and now with armor just to mix things up. Didn't know this site existed until I started watching armor builds on You-Tube. I really enjoy what I have seen so far and I am looking forward to participating within the forum.

Marcus
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from San Antonio, TX

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Marcus :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hello from San Antonio, TX

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM :thumb2:
Corkmyster9436
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 am
Location: Evansville IN, USA
Contact:

Re: Hello from San Antonio, TX

Post by Corkmyster9436 »

:welcome: To ISM from Evansville IN :hi:
Corky

Hanger Queen
Monogram 1/48th scale "Visible" B-17G



The stash has out grown the storage space..... :doh:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”