Page 1 of 1

Tiger I

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 pm
by Panthie
Hello
Here a little view on my new projekt :mrgreen:
Not finished but i am on IT :shifty:


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Some detail. I try to paint more and more figures :crazy:
Image
Image

Re: Tiger I

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:26 pm
by Homerlovesbeer
Outstanding! Those figures look great! Perhaps a semi gloss coat to take the shine off?

Re: Tiger I

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:29 pm
by Panthie
:mrgreen: thx yes, i on a littld thunderbolt, here i use a gloss coat and the guys are standing next to it and so they became it also :crazy:
i will change it to semi

Re: Tiger I

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:32 pm
by Homerlovesbeer
I'm no figure expert! The Tiger is great too. I'm not sure what finish u need on the figures to really finish them off :think: