Tribal Decals

Cars, trucks and bikes
Post Reply
User avatar
EagleOnyx
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
United States of America

Tribal Decals

Post by EagleOnyx »

Hey guys! my son is building up a Tamiya 1/24 Porsche GT3 and he wants to do some tribal designs on it. He wanted to cut paper masks with tribal designs and then airbrushed but I think that would be really tough to pull off. Decals would be a better choice but I'm having trouble sourcing any. I can find regular flames and stuff but I haven't found any Tribal "Fast N' Furious Tuner Style" decals for 1/24th scale yet. Would any of you be able to help?

This is just an example of what I'm looking for
Image

thanks for any help!
Aircraft on the Sortie list: (what I'm working on now)

Revell 1/72 Hawker Hunter and building a Huge Glass Display case
User avatar
JasonGaspard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 am
Location: Omaha, NE US

Re: Tribal Decals

Post by JasonGaspard »

Thinking outside the box...maybe find a tattoo stencil online, and make a spraying template out of it using some frisket film?
-Jason
User avatar
GangsterNo1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 am
Location: Manchester, UK
England

Re: Tribal Decals

Post by GangsterNo1 »

There's also the option on buying blank decal sheets that you can print on from your PC. You will just need to find and resize the designs to fit the scale.
On the Bench: Waiting to get started
Steam ID: Gangster No:1
Post Reply

Return to “Road Vehicles”