Hello from Chicago

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
waylow
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 pm
Contact:

Hello from Chicago

Post by waylow »

Hello Everyone...
Just thought I would sign in and say hello. I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois US of A. I enjoy painting miniatures, figures and models of all types. My stash contains a good mix. On the military side of things I love the WWII era like most and mainly want to work on armor, aircraft, figures and busts from this era. A few months ago I put together my first model in 40 years. Yeah I know a long break. I started gaming with my son and started painting the mini's and fell in love again. Truth is I love painting. I really feel that when we do good work that it is art. Anyway I went from mini's to figures and now I'm modeling. I love the videos Paul and Lee create and they are a favorite channel. I set up this account to join the Star Wars SIG. But I like a lot of what I'm seeing. Anyway it took a while but I made it.
:banana:
This is Art?


On the Bench:
Polar Lights Enterprise 1/1000 scale
Knight Models Joker red hood
Tamiya M4 Sherman Early addition
Bandai: R2D2

Image
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Hello from Chicago

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Chicago

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Chicago

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM, enjoy your time here.
User avatar
waylow
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello from Chicago

Post by waylow »

Thanks everyone
This is Art?


On the Bench:
Polar Lights Enterprise 1/1000 scale
Knight Models Joker red hood
Tamiya M4 Sherman Early addition
Bandai: R2D2

Image
User avatar
waylow
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello from Chicago

Post by waylow »

Thanks
This is Art?


On the Bench:
Polar Lights Enterprise 1/1000 scale
Knight Models Joker red hood
Tamiya M4 Sherman Early addition
Bandai: R2D2

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”