Page 1 of 1
1/32 hurricane
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:22 am
by glennfiftyfive
Morning all I've been searching for a 1/32 hurricane with no success has the collective any thoughts on the matter many thanks
Re: 1/32 hurricane
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:29 am
by Markinhedland
Hello Glennfiftyfive
Just been browseing ISM & found your post regarding a 1/32 Hurricane
The only 1/32 Hurricane i was able to find is by
Pacific Coast Models -kit # PCM32010

As far as i know it is a limited edition - really good quality detail inc PE
Hope this helps
Mark
Re: 1/32 hurricane
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:47 am
by mick
try Fly models they have released two 1/32 hurricane
Re: 1/32 hurricane
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 am
by Stokesy44
glennfiftyfive wrote:Morning all I've been searching for a 1/32 hurricane with no success has the collective any thoughts on the matter many thanks
The FLY Hurricanes look beautiful. They do a 2C and a 2C Trop with a Sea Hurricane on the way. I have the two already released. I've been on the lookout for a 1/32 Hurricane for years and these two look the business. They come with some nice resin and PE.
The reviews I've seen rate them higher than the PCM kit.
http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 10&t=17235
Check this post out, the new kits were looked at a few weeks ago in the Modelling Chat section.
You can get them for around £40 - highly recommended.
Re: 1/32 hurricane
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:02 am
by Vleugelmoer
I have found several kits of this subject in 32nd scale.
Revell #00018
Pacific Coast Models #'s 32010 and 32012
Fly Models #'s 32012 and 32013
So you have 5 kits to choose from by the looks of it.
Happy modeling and keep sticking Styrene
Paul