Hello from Ireland

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
cuculin
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 am

Hello from Ireland

Post by cuculin »

I enjoy watching the YouTube videos, and despite my best efforts I have found myself falling into this hobby in a big way.

The 48 hour build and hang outs sounded fun so I felt I'd fall in and watch a few before I try.

I'm after building about 12 models since I fell into this hobby last April, mostly starter or gift kits, hence my interest in the 48 builds.

I know it's taboo, but I mostly build airfix ( all the leftover paints from the starter kits just make it cost effective :p)

I've floated around on the Facebook page for a while and I enjoy the support and the Craic, so here I am.
Jagdpanzer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Jagdpanzer »

Failte! Great forum. I've learned loads since joining.
Last edited by Jagdpanzer on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Paul »

Welome to ISM, glad you like the hangouts and 48 hour builds.

Don't worry about airfix being taboo its all fun and games really :thumb2:
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to ISM Forum!!
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
cuculin
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by cuculin »

Thanks guys
User avatar
Totalize
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Totalize »

welcome.
khitomer
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by khitomer »

Welcome to a fellow Irish man! Whereabouts in the country are you? Always on the lookout for fellow builders in the North West.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”