Hello from South Carolina

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
SkyPainter303
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina USA
Contact:
United States of America

Hello from South Carolina

Post by SkyPainter303 »

Hello All,

I found this site via the YouTube build videos of the Airfix Bf109-E.

I am currently wrapping up my build of the Hobby Boss Easy Build He-162 Salamander. I'll be sure and post some photos.

One question for now: how do a choose a good, current Airfix kit? I've only built a few, but they were old, quite unimpressive kits.

Thanks!
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from South Carolina

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Hello from South Carolina

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to ISm Forum!!
SkyPainter303
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Hello from South Carolina

Post by SkyPainter303 »

Thanks for the warm welcome. My Hobby Boss He-162 is nearly finished.
User avatar
Totalize
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hello from South Carolina

Post by Totalize »

Welcome to ISM. I am fairly new here myself.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”