Hello from London

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
drums75
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09 am
Location: London, United Kingdom

Hello from London

Post by drums75 »

Hi everyone,

I'm Italian and I live in London.

I'm an a newbie in the model world, I have started about a year ago...

I have been building mostly helicopters, around 15 of them. Painted few figures and attempted a couple of dioramas.

I'm a big helicopter enthusiast since I was a kid, always looking up in the sky as soon as was hearing the noise of an incoming one...

The Kitty Hawk 1/48 UH-1Y "Venom" is the kit that I'm working now. I will probably open a WIP soon...

I'm welcome to comments, I still have a lot to learn and I will appreciate yours expert opinions...


P.s.: The ISM technique videos are been really helpful to me to get into the hobby, and I still follow them, thanks! :cheers2:
User avatar
Alex73
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:09 pm
Location: Milan - Italy

Re: Hello from London

Post by Alex73 »

I'm new and from Italy too, but welcome anyway :D
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from London

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Hello from London

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: from New Zealand
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
Joker56
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

Re: Hello from London

Post by Joker56 »

:welcome: from Malaysia , enjoy the forum
Peter
Working on several projects at the same time without clearing anything.
drums75
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09 am
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: Hello from London

Post by drums75 »

Thanks chaps!
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Hello from London

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to ISm Forum!!
User avatar
Totalize
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hello from London

Post by Totalize »

:welcome: from Canada. I am fairly new to the site as well.

David.
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Re: Hello from London

Post by qeialto »

Ciao,
I'm Italian living outside of London, not so new (but not so good). This forum is full of so much information and support that is so helpful to all of us.
Cheers,
Antonio
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”