Page 1 of 1

Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:54 am
by Scottwba
Hi,

This is the latest kit I've completed, built OOB, airbrushed with Tamiya & Alclad, the main colour is Mr Color 317. Enjoyable build no major problems, panel lines were painted with AK Paneliner but I think I need more practice with it.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hope you enjoyed looking.

Scott.

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 pm
by chief5437
Sweet! Lovely looking jet that, good job buddy!

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:14 pm
by Scottwba
Thanks for your comment chief, That's what drew me too it in the first place ......the look.

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm
by Avgas
Nice build, certainly got lots of stuff hanging off it!

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:05 am
by tferedo
Really stunning. Love all the stores hanging in this aircraft.

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 am
by timtamtung
so sleek and sexc

Re: Revell 1/48 Rafale M

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:47 am
by strawnobi
Excellent work. I think you did a nice job with the panel lines. I've found its often easier to just make your own with enamel and some thinner or even zippo lighter fluid. I've used Tamiya's version of panel line color and it still has to be thinned down further sometimes anyway. All it is is their enamel black mixed with their enamel thinner.