1/56th scale M10 Tank Destroyer 'Achilles'
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:01 pm
Hi Guys,
Sorry I have been away for so long, but I have been commissioned to paint two 'Bolt Action' armies. This is extremely boring and tedious!!! I have completed the U.S.A army, but forgot to take photo's, but I have some of the English army here. I should have these finished in a month or so and CAN'T WAIT to get back to some proper modelling!
DSCF1266 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1268 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1270 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1271 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1272 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1274 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1275 by Benc123, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr
/p/yCx6vB]DSCF1279[/url] by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1277 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1280 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1281 by Benc123, on Flickr
Thanks for looking!
Sorry I have been away for so long, but I have been commissioned to paint two 'Bolt Action' armies. This is extremely boring and tedious!!! I have completed the U.S.A army, but forgot to take photo's, but I have some of the English army here. I should have these finished in a month or so and CAN'T WAIT to get back to some proper modelling!
DSCF1266 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1268 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1270 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1271 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1272 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1274 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1275 by Benc123, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/yCx6vB]DSCF1279[/url] by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1277 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1280 by Benc123, on Flickr
DSCF1281 by Benc123, on FlickrThanks for looking!