Page 1 of 1
Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:15 am
by Stokesy44
Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:56 pm
by DBMiller
Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:41 pm
by Coen
Excellent work!! Well done buddy!
Can't wait to see the AT ST.
Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:48 pm
by Stokesy44
Coen wrote:Excellent work!! Well done buddy!
Can't wait to see the AT ST.
Thanks again. Really impressed with Bandai. As for my AT ST, I didn't do a build thread for it in the end as it came together in a couple of hours (well, maybe a bit more) so I just did a post for it in the Sci-Fi folder of the gallery section. Its a fairly clean finish, but hopefully the wash has brought out the detail.
On another subject, re dioramas (you answered my recent question about bases if you recall) I have decided to go the homemade route and have bought some picture frames for bases and some DAS air drying clay. I'm gonna have a go at one myself for a 1/35 Stug I bought this morning. Rutted track and grass with some minor bushes etc. Should be a laugh and a lot of mess!!

Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:04 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Sweet work

Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:52 pm
by felisbarcinonensis
Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:06 am
by kiwigav
Re: Rogue Leader - Bandai Snowspeeder - done
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm
by Lee
Nice build buddy
