Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
Tonyblack
Private
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Cardiff Wales
Contact:

Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Tonyblack »

I'm Tony from Cardiff, Wales. Home of Doctor Who. I have only recently gotten back into modelling after many years. I built kits as a kid, but started to get serious in the 70s when I made my first Tamiya kit (a Hanomag). Modelling has changed a whole lot since those days - the internet for a start! What a great way to research and learn new tips - not to mention the joy of buying kits online.

My avatar is Lord Downey, head of the Assassins Guild from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. I'm admin on the official Terry Pratchett message board.

My main interest in modelling is AFVs, but I'll have a go at anything. I recently discovered Bandai Star Wars kits as well as a recent acquisition of a Bandai kit from the Studio Ghibli film - Laputa: Castle in the Air.

You may have seen me on the Facebook pages as Leida Cat. :)
Schoof
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2165
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am
Location: Veghel, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Schoof »

:welcome:
On the Bench:

Uhm. .... That. ..... And. .. uhm. ... That. ..... And. ..... uhm. ..... That. .... And. ... uhm. .. :( waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Tony :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: to ISM

Come on into the Star Wars SIG plenty of time for a Bandai Kit
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM :thumb2:
User avatar
Nach70
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 pm
Location: Asturias,Spain

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Nach70 »

:welcome:
User avatar
Tonyblack
Private
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Cardiff Wales
Contact:

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Tonyblack »

Thanks for the welcomes. :)
holly
Private
Private
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 pm
Location: germany

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by holly »

Hi Tony,

you live in a very nice country.

I was in 1987 and 89 with the german army in Wales.

Wales is such a beautiful country,I loved staying in Wales to host.

:welcome: :bow:: :welcome: :bow::


very best wishes from the good old germany

holly
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Croeso from Cardiff, Wales.

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”