Page 1 of 1

Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:18 pm
by Ibbo09
Hi I'm Alex from Doncaster, I've never built a model in my life but it's always interested me and I've always fancied trying it. Due to a spinal injury I've got bags of spare time and thought it's about time to jump into modelling.
Over the last month or so I've been building a nice little starter kit and been glued to YouTube watching as many videos as I can. I've found Paul's films have been a massive help with great tips and ideas for me.
I like the idea of building trucks, I've just received an Iveco Stralis Hi-Way and can't wait to get stuck in. Think I'll carry on doing European trucks and then onto American trucks. Which ever way it goes it's going to be fun, I hope.
That's it from me for now and I'll post the progress of the Iveco truck even if it's a disaster with it been my first try.
See you later boys n girls.

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:03 pm
by Paul
HI alex, welcome to ISM, glad you enjoy the video and look forward to seeing those trucks, something I've fancied building for some time now

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:06 pm
by Nach70
:welcome:

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:33 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Alex :)

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:17 pm
by Stokesy44
Hey Alex

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world that is scale modelling! :welcome:

:cheers2:

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:30 am
by Avgas
Hi Alex :welcome:

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 am
by holly
:welcome: :bow:: :welcome: :bow::

Re: Hello from sunny Donny

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:19 pm
by Stefanovici
Welcome to ISM, Alex! Hope you'll find any info you need here. Also I'm looking forward to seeing those trucks!