Page 1 of 1

Hi there!

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:46 pm
by ForTheWatch
Hi guys, just joined and will be looking for help with fixing kits I made when I was 10-13 years old.
Abrams and 113 diorama 1.jpg
Spee.jpg
Oscar.jpg

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:43 am
by Gav0909
Welcome along to ISM mate.

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:50 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM :)

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 am
by Goligod
:welcome: to ISM!

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:05 pm
by ForTheWatch
dunno many people see this but after learning some weathering techniques I had a go at making the Abrams and M113 look a little more up to the standards. Could have overdone it on the abrams but anyway, here they are.

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:01 am
by Sturm
They look great! The Abrams just appears very dirty :)

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:26 am
by ForTheWatch
Sturm wrote:They look great! The Abrams just appears very dirty :)
think its partially so when viewed in sharp contrast to the way it was. I looked at many pics of Kosovo tank forces, and they were super dirty. So hopefully this is acceptable, I am aware US armor is typically clean-ish.

Re: Hi there!

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 am
by Paul
Welcome to ISM