Page 1 of 1

Hi guys !

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:01 pm
by RonBurgundy
Well, hello there.
How are you all? My name is Tomislav and I'm from Croatia, currently studying. Started with modelling just a few moths ago, so I got a few kits under my belt by now, but I am still a newbie. At first I wanted to build 1/72 scale, but it just seemed too small, so I jumped to 1/35, tanks mostly, WW2 era. As english is not my first language, this forum will also help me to sharpen up my english typing skills haha

Happy modelling, hear from you later !

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:04 pm
by Avgas
Hi Tomislav/Ron! :pop:

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:47 am
by RobBye
Welcome to ISM. :th:

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:38 am
by kiwigav
:welcome: from New Zealand

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Tomislav :)

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:39 pm
by Sturm
Wonderful to have you Mr Tomislav!

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:32 am
by Goligod
:welcome: from USA!

Re: Hi guys !

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 am
by RonBurgundy
Tnx for a warm welcome, guys :)