Hello from Idaho

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
jelliott
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:18 pm
Location: Idaho, USA

Hello from Idaho

Post by jelliott »

Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm sure some of you may recognize me from a couple of other locations. For those of you who don't know me, I returned to the hobby about a year and a half ago, after about 15 years away from ANY modeling bench. What got me to return is the fact that my son who is now 9 got interested in military armor and aircraft, mostly armor, and he asked me if we could build a tank model. I went online and picked up the 1/35 K1A1 Korean tank. I'd never built any armor kits before. We got it together and I was instantly hooked again. Since that time, my stash has grown considerably, I've purchased a couple of airbrushes (another first for me, since everything prior to that was done by hand brushing) and have experimented with several different types and brands. I build mainly 1/48 aircraft; however, I'll throw in a 1/72 or 1/144 subject from time to time.

Happy building!
On the bench:
Hasegawa F-4G 1/48
Academy U-2S 1/48 (temporarily on hold)
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Idaho

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Schoof
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2165
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am
Location: Veghel, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

Re: Hello from Idaho

Post by Schoof »

:welcome: :welcome:
On the Bench:

Uhm. .... That. ..... And. .. uhm. ... That. ..... And. ..... uhm. ..... That. .... And. ... uhm. .. :( waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Idaho

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”