Lee, have watched your airbrush cleaning video and its excellent, the one thing that I'v never done is leave as you say a dribble of cleaner in the air brush. Well I do now" and I'v had no trouble when starting a new spraying session. I have two airbrushes one for detail work and the other base coat and varnishing. Both Iwata' one single and double action brushes. Thank you.
Re: How to clean your Airbrush Cup
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:03 am
by Paul
Paul2230 wrote:Lee, have watched your airbrush cleaning video and its excellent, the one thing that I'v never done is leave as you say a dribble of cleaner in the air brush. Well I do now" and I'v had no trouble when starting a new spraying session. I have two airbrushes one for detail work and the other base coat and varnishing. Both Iwata' one single and double action brushes. Thank you.
No problem
Paul
Re: How to clean your Airbrush Cup
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:42 pm
by qeialto
Hi Paul,
As always great inspirational video
Just a question as I use a Badger 155 which has a different architecture, do you see any chance to make a video with tips specific for this type of airbrush?
Sorry if is a dumb question, in that case I'll accept a dumb answer
Cheers,
Antonio
Re: How to clean your Airbrush Cup
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:13 pm
by jjab99
I'm very much a beginner at modelling in general and as for airbrushing, I am a total novice. This video is a life saver, many many thanks. Now I know how to properly clean my airbrush quickly, but properly without using a quarter of a bottle of cleaner LOL.
Cheers guys for these videos, they are just fantastic and soooooo useful.