Page 1 of 1
Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:51 pm
by mannloon
Started a new series, this one is a time lapse Kursk Tiger build.
[youtube]Xjq-mSVkya0[/youtube]
Re: Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 am
by panzerdodge
Just had to post this Adam. What a great video, very easy to watch and understand. I really like your honesty and little tips along the way. Once again great job and keep them coming.
Re: Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:51 am
by burnie43
Adam
Your this is just what I need !!...Thank you
Glad to see that it wasn't just me having problems with the filters etc !!
Great build & great explanation on what and why......!
Looking forward to part 2.
cheers
Mark
Re: Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:29 pm
by mick
great work look forward to the next instalment
Re: Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:37 am
by mannloon
Thanks guys. I'm really glad people are enjoying it. Should be able to start filming part 2 this week. Been a bit busy at work.
Re: Tiger I Time lapse
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:56 pm
by schweinhund227
Camera work is most excellent and Voice over quality and information provided second to none ! Nice to see you at work and
the info you provide about how the kit comes together... is very good ! should help many that will follow in your footsteps !
KUTGW.
