Help with wheels please
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:36 pm
Does anyone know where I can get a set of 4 wheels and tyres with an outside diameter between 45mm to 50mm?
I'm building a custom flat bed recovery truck based on this kit, Italeri 1/24 3883 SCANIA R730 V8 TOPLINE IMPERIAL MODEL TRUCK
The kit wheels and tyres wont look right with the modifications I'm doing.
If you look at this video on youtube and skip to 4:43 he's fitted some wheels to a 1:24th scale truck, anyone know what scale those wheels are?
Thanks,
Paul...
I'm building a custom flat bed recovery truck based on this kit, Italeri 1/24 3883 SCANIA R730 V8 TOPLINE IMPERIAL MODEL TRUCK
The kit wheels and tyres wont look right with the modifications I'm doing.
If you look at this video on youtube and skip to 4:43 he's fitted some wheels to a 1:24th scale truck, anyone know what scale those wheels are?
Thanks,
Paul...