Hello!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
P51dplt
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:05 am
Location: Nut Tree, California

Hello!

Post by P51dplt »

Hello all,

Just wanted to officially say hello and introduce myself. I've been lurking around the forum for a few months now, doing a lot of reading and watching videos. I'm just now spooling up and getting back into building after taking several years off. I have purchased quite a bit of new equipment and tools recommended here and am excited to get going on some kits I have in my stash. My main focus will be on WWII aircraft. First up is finishing a Fw-190 I started years ago. Lots to learn still.
Simple is better, except when complicated looks really cool.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Brant :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello!

Post by Avgas »

:welcome: I
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”