Page 1 of 1
[Finished] Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 am
by PrivateMansoor
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:49 am
by PrivateMansoor
The bodies almost done will post some more pictures when I can.
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:04 pm
by Homerlovesbeer
Ooooo looking sweet!
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:59 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Absolutely marvellous !!!!
Loving that racing interior and harness work.....you have some skills
Keep posting
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:47 am
by PrivateMansoor
Twokidsnosleep wrote:Absolutely marvellous !!!!
Loving that racing interior and harness work.....you have some skills
Keep posting
Thanks mate. The bodies not turning out as well as the interior but Im learning along the way.
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:07 am
by PrivateMansoor
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 am
by PrivateMansoor
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:11 am
by PrivateMansoor
Hope you guys like it. Fantastic build and great learning experience with the decals.
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:06 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Looks great, love the pics in the grass
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm
by Rallychef
Very nice, looks great. I have that one in the stash, I will get round to it one day!!
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:06 am
by PrivateMansoor
Twokidsnosleep wrote:Looks great, love the pics in the grass
Thanks Scott.
Re: Tamiya 1/24 Castrol Celica
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:07 am
by PrivateMansoor
Rallychef wrote:Very nice, looks great. I have that one in the stash, I will get round to it one day!!
Thanks mate. Goodluck with yours whenever you get round to it.