Page 1 of 1

Meng GAZ TIGR

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:05 am
by sith1144
Im going to build Mengs TIGR Infantry Mobility Vehicle
Image

Dont have much to add to Lees review of the kit:
[youtube]SNt_mT9qdW8[/youtube]
though I will say that I really dig the instruction booklet.

Googling around for these things most service vehicles seem to be beige + green + black in various hard edge patterns which looks pretty nice so I think Ill do mine like that, though I am always attracted to UN schemes...

Re: Meng GAZ TIGR

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:02 pm
by sith1144
okay construction has begun! will be making a post for every sub-assembly discussing any fit issues
Steps 1 and 2 are the construction of the basic frame, which went together flawlessly
Image
Image

Re: Meng GAZ TIGR

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:29 pm
by MarkVerploeg
This looks like a nice kit
allthough that is my general opinion on Meng kits
there is a buildvid on youtube aswell it is made by a spanish modellers channel but they are also on Meng's own channel
maybe worth watching
But i will be watching this build ,maybe i want one for my stash
good luck with the build