Page 1 of 1

Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 pm
by BigoleDog
Hello,

My name is Chris but I go by the name "Big ole Dog" on the interwebs and my friends call me Big or Lumpy. I am 28 years old and live in a small town in Wisconsin. Things decided to happen in real life which led to look towards a new hobby besides fishing and video games. Seeing the therapeutic values in scale modeling, I decided to get back into it after not touching a model in about twenty years. I came across this site and decided to join after watching many videos from Youtubers Coen C and Dutchmodeling. My goals are to be able to hone the skills so I can do some interesting scratch-built dioramas in the future. I am also kicking around the idea of giving Youtube a shot as well as live streaming while working on twitch. I also have a "Silent Bob" persona since I really don"t talk much, but don't let that be a deter ant. I'm always open to conversation, tips, and advice from anyone. Steady hands and calm days everyone :)

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:51 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:09 am
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Chris :)

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:00 pm
by Joker56
:welcome: & enjoy the forum, plenty advice on both the forum & Facebook sites

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:55 pm
by Corkmyster9436
:welcome: to ISM from Evansville IN :hi:

Don't be afraid to ask questions, plenty of people willing to help, no rivet counters here.

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:09 pm
by RobBye
Welcome Big. As a fan of great golf courses, I know Wisconsin well. :thumb1:

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:32 pm
by OliveDrab
Welcome to ISM, nice to have another Cheesehead joining in on the fun!

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 am
by BigoleDog
Thanks for the warm welcomes:)