I'm glad to be back

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
pir8hntr
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 am

I'm glad to be back

Post by pir8hntr »

HI all,
I was on here once before and to leave for awhile. I've started building models again and will finally get all the GB's and SIG's done that I was involved in. Kinda sorta that is. It will make sense when I do the reveals. I have been doing some 1/1 builds that I will post when I can get enough snow plowed out of the driveway to get it out to take some pictures. I'm looking forward to doing GB's and Sig's and seeing what everybody else is building.
Yours
pir8hntr
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by Coen »

Pir8hntr... Terry is that you buddy?
Either way, welcome back!!!
User avatar
pir8hntr
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 am

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by pir8hntr »

Yea it's me. I couldn't use my original login, so I just dropped the e out of it. I still have the issue with two youtube things, one as pir8hntr, and one as Terry McDade. Hopefully I'll get that resolved. I have been following all of you guys when I've had a chance and hope to get some videos done for Youtube and posted. I'm doing sci-fi mostly, but I have already ordered my kits for the ISM builds this year. Thanks for the welcome back.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by Coen »

Well I'm happy to hear you're back. I was talk about you just a few days ago, wondering if anyone had heard anything from you in a while.
I knew you were doing things around the house last I heard, but lost track after that.
Still... you're back and building. So Yay!
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by Les »

:cheers2: Hello and welcome back!
Image
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by Avgas »

Welcome back!
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
pir8hntr
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 am

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by pir8hntr »

Thanks for the welcome back and good wishes. Iam involved in a build that is not for the faint of heart or the sound of mind. It involves a tweaked up Italari kit that had been started and was given to me. Remember the saying don't look a gift horse in the mouth?" Well, that applies to model kits also. Don't look in a gift model kit box kinda applies here. Hopefully I can get some build pictures posted in a week or so.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by Lee »

Welcome back :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
pir8hntr
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 am

Re: I'm glad to be back

Post by pir8hntr »

Thanks. I'm looking forward to one SIG in particular so much, that when you announced the build calendar, I ordered the kit in December 2015. The downside is I will have to stare at it, unopened for months, until the opening day. Oh well.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”