Page 1 of 1

Eduard Top Gun Falcons 1/48

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 pm
by waynos
Hi everyone,

Welcome to my version of the Top Gun falcon limited edition from Eduard. As you have probably seen Lee's review I will spare the millions of sprue shots and get straight into the build.

It is a bit of a clamp lover and needs plenty to hold it together to get a good fit. With the added Brassin extras I had the chance to try out my new rotary tool I got fpr christmas! Such a great gift and saves a lot of time! I also had chance to try both sets of sprue cutters my bro got me for christmas.

There are also lots of ejector pin marks, some of which are quite prominent. Some are also in quite visibke places and requires a good sanding.

Here are the pics so far. I am going to go for the blue aggressor scheme.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Eduard Top Gun Falcons 1/48

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:33 pm
by waynos
So a bit more done on this last night, but the instructions do need to be looked at. During the buildong of the tail section there is no mention of the top piece being added. I have attached 2 photos of what the instructions want you to build and what it looks like of you follow them directly. I have also added some photos of the stupidly placed ejector pin marks!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Eduard Top Gun Falcons 1/48

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:07 am
by Sturm
Starting to look like a Falcon, keep it up!