Page 1 of 1

Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 pm
by arkbuilder2012
Still needs a few tweaks, but almost done. As expected with Tasca/Asuka the build was painless.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:50 pm
by Coen
Those Asuka kits are spectacular! I haven't built any as yet but I've built many tasca and they're the best at the Sherman as far as I'm concerned.
I love your stowage and those headlights came out really well. Nice blend of colours too.

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:02 am
by arkbuilder2012
Thanks!! The miracle of MV lenses - love those things. The stowage is from Value Stowage. They do some really nice stuff that paint up well; on par with some of the more expensive manufacturers IMHO.

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:05 am
by burnie43
really nice...but now I feel the pain of selling my Tasca Sherman a few months ago !!!
thanks for sharing
Mark

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:22 am
by InitialProduction1
Really nice, I never bought a Tasca sherman, thought they were to high, but they do look nice. Very cool build, arkbuilder2012.

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:30 pm
by arkbuilder2012
Done. Swapped out the .50, added radio antenna, fixed the loose tow cable and added the TC. The stowage is all from Value Gear, The road wheels are TMD, the antenna is RB Models and the headlamps are MV.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:25 am
by InitialProduction1
Wow you really brought this sherman To life, looking forward when she plays in the mud, very cool arkbuilder2012.

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:57 am
by OliveDrab
Nice work on the Sherman, and its my favorite color too :thumb2:

Re: Asuka M4 Sherman

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:46 am
by OneSmallStep1966
Thats really nice, well done :thumb2: