Hello from Switzerland

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
MajorTom2004
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:16 pm
Location: Zurich Area
Switzerland

Hello from Switzerland

Post by MajorTom2004 »

Hi all.

Since some time I am a silent reader here. Now it is time to say hello.
Some words about me: I am 55 years old, married, one son, I live in the Zurich area.
Due to my professional situation I do not have a lot of time to build, when I do, I have a lot of fun. Mostly.

When I build, I prefer 1/48 (more or less) actual aircraft, that means I have one WW2 plane in my stash, all others are Vietnam era or later.
I do not have a special interest, it is more what I like to look at and what i had fun with when I built the planes a teenager.
So I am back in the hobby since two years, after an almost 30 years vacation.

My military service I did on a Swiss military airfield, I actually was weapons mechanic on the Mirage IIIS and IIIRS.

I am pretty impressed how people treat each other here on ISM.
So when questions arise, I'll feel free to ask :-)

Looking forward to become active

Thomas
Cheers
Thomas
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by Avgas »

:welcome: Hi Thomas!
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
SMAddict66
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Redditch, UK
England

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by SMAddict66 »

:welcome: :hi:
Phil
On the bench - Trumpeter 1/32 Fairey Swordfish
Just off the bench - Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2B
Next on the bench - Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F2A/F6
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Thomas :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Wedge
Private
Private
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:42 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Canada

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by Wedge »

Hello Thomas
On the bench revell A-10 Thunderbolt II 1/48, revell P-38 lighting night fighter 1/48
User avatar
Backfire22
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 am
Location: Jacksonville Florida

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by Backfire22 »

Welcome to ISM Thomas.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”