Photo bucket - via PC

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
kruno59
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bexleyheath - Kent - UK

Photo bucket - via PC

Post by kruno59 »

Guys,

I want to get more involved and upload some pics etc but I'm a total nob at anything technical.

I have however managed to set up an account with PB and have copies a picture of my cat to it!!- but haven't a clue how I post to this forum or how I give it a header.

I know this question has been asked before but I can't find the thread - hopefully it will be easy otherwise I will be stumped.

Sorry for messing you around but would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks all

John
User avatar
Svenne009
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: Eeklo - Belgium

Re: Photo bucket - via PC

Post by Svenne009 »

This should help you along.

http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22

[youtube]JuGIg10Y5UA[/youtube]
Sven.

In the pipeline:
Tamiya 1/35 Kubelwagen type 82 DAK
Hobby Boss 1/35 German Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.F
Tamiya 1/35 JSU-152 007 GB
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”