Page 1 of 1

Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:47 pm
by BrianI
-----

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:18 pm
by SMAddict66
:welcome: Brian, nice opening image with that DB5.

Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:27 pm
by Paul
Welcome to ISM :thumb2:

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:34 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM Brian :)

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:49 am
by Gav0909
Oh no not another Fifer, that's 3 I know of on here now, and I think that's too many! :nena:

Where in the Kingdom do you hail? I am just outside Dunfermline myself.

Lovely looking DB5, looking forward to seeing more of your models around.

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm
by BrianI
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm actually stay in Dunfermline, myself, Gav0909 (I grew up in Burntisland, living right next door to the old Alcan works, which explains everything....) ! I need to get a thread started with some of my finished builds from the past few years.

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:30 pm
by Les0012
:welcome: to ISM Brian from the North East of Gods own Country of Scotland

Les

Way things are going we'll have to change the forum name to Scotlands scale modeller lol :bash:

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:37 pm
by ForbesHutton
Welcome to another haggis basher!

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am
by burnie43
Aye Brian...
Great to see another Jock on here... but boy are Model shops getting scarce in Scotland !!
Cheers Mate
Mark

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:21 am
by Schoof
:welcome:

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:40 pm
by Gav0909
burnie43 wrote:Aye Brian...
Great to see another Jock on here... but boy are Model shops getting scarce in Scotland !!
Cheers Mate
Mark
We do have a model shop here in Dunfermline, Abbey Models. I must admit that I have only ever rarely bought anything there, but mainly because I haven't always seen things I wanted/needed. I did see a sign in his window for a modelling club which was starting and would be meeting in Rosyth somewhere.

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:12 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 am
by HIghAltitudeScale
Welcome to the forum, glad you found it I think you'll find it friendly and helpful

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:19 pm
by Cymru
:welcome:

Re: Hello from the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm
by Vleugelmoer
Hi there Brian and welcome