Page 1 of 1

1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 pm
by koicho98
Hello everybody,
As my first post here i have to say greeting from Bulgaria first :) .I've built the Zvezda T-72B with ERA and here is the finished tank. It is not a very complex kit as it is quite cheap too. It's a very good kit for beginner like me so i really enjoyed it. I've used the red AK primer and Mr.Hobby color paints. Figures are by Zvezda too. So hope you like it.. :shifty: :shifty:
All the best,
Koycho

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 pm
by OliveDrab
Heck yeah I like it, after-all its a tank!
Seriously though, very nice work and nice diorama too :th: :th:

Re: 1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:37 am
by Coen
Very cool work bud. I love that flag on the era.
Nicely done.

Re: 1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm
by Avgas
Lovely job, I've yet to build a tank, hope my first turns out as well as that!

Re: 1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:32 am
by shortCummins
thats one mean looking tank

Re: 1/35 T-72B with ERA by Zvezda..(За Родину!)

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:16 pm
by koicho98
Thank you all! Cheers ;)