Page 1 of 1

2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:39 pm
by privatepete
Hi, just playing, 1st go at downloading photo's


Image

Re: 2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:40 pm
by privatepete
Image

Re: 2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:43 pm
by privatepete
Image

Image

Image

Image

I think I've sussed it!!

Re: 2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:44 pm
by Paul
Spot on pete, you can out as many pics in a single post as you like btw

Re: 2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:59 pm
by Avgas
:th: . You could have entered April's egg plane sig with that!

up date

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 pm
by privatepete
please don't judge too harshly, as I hand paint only and is the layout ok for sig as this is a test run,Pete :thumb2:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 2nd attempt

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:51 pm
by Icemannique
Cool, something little different kind of build ! :thumb2: