Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1:48 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B Reveal

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:13 pm
by RoscoRSA
So, this is the reveal thread for the one day build you can find here

http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.php?f=450&t=17585

This one went together very quick and easy and to be honest looks allot better than I expected considering this is my first non-airplane build, I may do it again.

So for your enjoyment :cheers2:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This was a fun, if not planned, entry to this GB. Hope you enjoyed :banana:

Re: Tamiya 1:48 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B Reveal

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:56 pm
by Avgas
Nice. You have built one more non aeroplane that I have!

Re: Tamiya 1:48 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B Reveal

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:46 pm
by TheTroyster
Wow that is small - even in that scale. I didn't know the Soviets built a jeep like vehicle.

Re: Tamiya 1:48 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B Reveal

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:30 pm
by shortCummins
nice little car, it would look good next to an aircraft

rgds
John(shortCummins)

Re: Tamiya 1:48 Russian Field Car GAZ-67B Reveal

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:59 am
by RoscoRSA
Avgas wrote:Nice. You have built one more non aeroplane that I have!
:nena:
TheTroyster wrote:Wow that is small - even in that scale. I didn't know the Soviets built a jeep like vehicle.
Neither did I, it was quite a surprise to get it with the Mig-15 clear edition.
shortCummins wrote:nice little car, it would look good next to an aircraft

rgds
John(shortCummins)
Hmm, good idea, will get some more shots with it next so some planes to show the tiny scale better. :thumb2: