Page 1 of 1

Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:11 am
by Rommel
Starting back up after 10 years. Working on getting my 13 year old son into it as well. So far he likes airbrushing better than the building. I used to do 1/72 armor and planes and am starting on 1/35 armor this time around. I'm working on a Dragon Stug IIIg and I'm amazed at the level of detail and I'm excited to be attempting photo etch, individual link tracks and diy zimmerit for the first time.

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:24 am
by Icemannique
:hi: :welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 am
by Vleugelmoer
Hello and :welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:55 am
by Razor
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 am
by Smiffy
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:23 am
by SMAddict66
:welcome: :hi:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:06 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:54 pm
by Lee
Welcome to ISM :)

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Ohio!!

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 pm
by Corkmyster9436
:welcome: to ISM from Evansville IN :hi: