Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
04Stefan07
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 am

Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by 04Stefan07 »

Hello everyone!

Just made my account on this forum and thought I would introduce myself.

I have been into scale modelling since I was around 14 years old. I got into the passion because of my dad who used to primary do aircraft many years ago. Going from having a bunch of paints with the basic tools and paint brushes to now having so many paints and every tool under the sun with some of the best brushes you can buy, the hobby has really been rewarding. You eventually find your footing, learn new techniques and always improve so as I was growing up I was making quite a few different types of kits.

Present day I am interested in military (WW2, American Civil War and a few other periods), cars (Formula 1, Rally) and space exploration. I am also into wargaming (mainly WW2 and Medieval).
Also I am building the Santa Maria wooden ship kit by Artesania Latina with my dad which has been really enjoyable to do. It is such a challenge and it's great to dive into something that is a little different than building a plastic kit.

I hope I can contribute to this forum with some techniques, ideas and photos!

Cheers,
Stefan.
User avatar
Vleugelmoer
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Geleen, Limburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Vleugelmoer »

Geday Mate and :welcome:
Damm the glue is getting to me :crazy:

On the Bench:

1:35 Italeri Jeep Follow Me Jeep for the PTO GB
1:32 Revell F-4 Phantom for the Phantom Freaks SIG
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Cymru »

:welcome:
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
SergioSolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:31 pm
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by SergioSolo »

Welcome aboard!
Razor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: Milton Keynes MK
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Razor »

:welcome:
Smiffy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 am

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Smiffy »

:welcome:
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Tango
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Tango »

Welcome.... I have a few friends in that area. Ones a tatto artist.
Working on (all Tamiya)

1/35 M2A2 M1A2 Challenger 2

1/48 F-16
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by demarcation »

:welcome:
:cheers2:

//Anders
04Stefan07
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 am

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by 04Stefan07 »

Thank you everyone!
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”