Page 1 of 1

A Belgian Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:51 am
by MrFlix
Hello everybody,

After watching plenty of youtube video's, I came across a couple of video's related too this website. I'm not an experienced modeller as I'm just getting started. The story here is that my grandfather was a modeller and after digging through some of his old stuff, I got interested in doing the same.

I'm currently still experimenting with different techniques so I don't have much to show for it just yet, but I hope in the future I can show some of my progress with you guys and get some extra advice.

I'm currently focused on simple model tanks but once I get more experience I want to try and do a battleship, still a long way to go tho! :lol:

As I work my way through different models, I will probably be sharing pictures to get some feedback and advice on how to move forward.

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:18 pm
by Vleugelmoer
Hallo, Bonjour, Hello and :welcome: to ISM the members here vary from novice to expert / professional modeler. Don't feel threatened to ask away as there are no stupid or mondaine questions, only silly or simple answers if you have been there before.

As always happy modeling and keep sticking styrene

Paul

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:24 pm
by Schoof
:welcome: :welcome:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:54 pm
by Icemannique
:hi: :welcome:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 pm
by Cymru
:welcome:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:01 am
by MrFlix
Thanks for all the warm welcome's :D

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:01 pm
by SMAddict66
:welcome: :hi:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:33 pm
by Richp1969
Welcome aboard

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:09 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:13 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: A Belgian Hello

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:24 am
by Paul
Welcome to ISM :thumb2: