Page 1 of 1

Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:27 pm
by papatika
Hi all! Here is the final reveal of this absolutely beautiful kit from Zvezda.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Found in a vintage newspaper: :)
Image

Photo taken by Google Earth: :)
Image

For more details about how I made it please visit the building thread!
For more pictures check the Google Photo album.

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:44 pm
by Avgas
What a great dio. Whole thing is top job.

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:48 pm
by papatika
Avgas wrote:What a great dio. Whole thing is top job.
Thank you very much! There are several parts which I'm not pleased with. Could be better. But it was fun, and that's the most important! :banana:

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:56 pm
by RonBurgundy
Wow, really awesome looking piece. Nice job Sir !

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:34 am
by TheTroyster
This is great. I like this reflective thing you've got going on with the water - that's amazing!

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:41 am
by SergioSolo
Great job! The reflection is a nice touch

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:58 am
by TommyKillander
Awesome! :banana:

It's a really beautiful dio :clap: :thumb2:

It's so refreshing to see something that isn't a tank or a warplane :thumb1:

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 am
by papatika
RonBurgundy wrote:Wow, really awesome looking piece. Nice job Sir !
TheTroyster wrote:This is great. I like this reflective thing you've got going on with the water - that's amazing!
Sergiotron wrote:Great job! The reflection is a nice touch
TommyKillander wrote:Awesome! :banana:

It's a really beautiful dio :clap: :thumb2:

It's so refreshing to see something that isn't a tank or a warplane :thumb1:

:cheers2:
Tommy
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 pm
by shortCummins
brilliant job, really neat idea with the mirror :th:

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:16 pm
by papatika
shortCummins wrote:brilliant job, really neat idea with the mirror :th:
Thank you! I hope breaking that mirror won't bring me 7 years of bad luck... :)

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:58 pm
by NonProlificModeler
I love this dio so much! The idea with the mirror and that wonderfully built hydrant! So cool! :) Jens

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:05 pm
by papatika
NonProlificModeler wrote:I love this dio so much! The idea with the mirror and that wonderfully built hydrant! So cool! :) Jens
Thank you, Jens! Tomorrow I'll be in Frankfurt (in Neu Isenburg to be exact), meet you there, and I buy you a beer... :cheers2:

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:12 pm
by NonProlificModeler
Cheers, buddy! I live in Konstanz (Lake Constance) about 500 km away from Frankfurt. Enjoy your beer! I'll have one, too, and drink to you! :)

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:26 pm
by papatika
NonProlificModeler wrote:Cheers, buddy! I live in Konstanz (Lake Constance) about 500 km away from Frankfurt. Enjoy your beer! I'll have one, too, and drink to you! :)
Budapest Frankfurt is over 800, so I won... ;)

Re: Zvezda 1/35 Gaz M1

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:28 pm
by NonProlificModeler
papatika wrote:
NonProlificModeler wrote:Cheers, buddy! I live in Konstanz (Lake Constance) about 500 km away from Frankfurt. Enjoy your beer! I'll have one, too, and drink to you! :)
Budapest Frankfurt is over 800, so I won... ;)

LOOOOL!!!