AMG models

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
MNO
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 am

AMG models

Post by MNO »

Not Mercedes-Benz But AMG models. AMG-models.net. Anyone have any experience with them their kits? I am looking at the sea fury in 1/48.
MNO
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 am

Re: AMG models

Post by MNO »

Or North Star models in general. North Star seams to be the parent company or maybe the distribution company or something.
User avatar
Vleugelmoer
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Geleen, Limburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: AMG models

Post by Vleugelmoer »

I personally have never done business with either of these companies, however on the North Star website I came across another company with which I have done business before on several occasions and had a good experience on those occasions. The company in question is ModelIMex in the Czech Republic. I would suggest going thru them. http://www.modelimex.com/ is there website.

Providing general geographic location on your profile will help other members provide better answers in future.

As always happy modeling and keep sticking styrene.

Paul
Damm the glue is getting to me :crazy:

On the Bench:

1:35 Italeri Jeep Follow Me Jeep for the PTO GB
1:32 Revell F-4 Phantom for the Phantom Freaks SIG
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: AMG models

Post by digger303 »

Like Vleugelmoer I have bought AMG kit through http://www.modelimex.com/ and have had a good experience also http://www.hobby.dn.ua/plastic-armour-p ... r_page=100 ....is good. The one kit I have is ok from the review just had a couple of gaps if I remember rightly.......check scalemates for the particular kit your looking at.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”