Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post Reply
User avatar
McLeod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by McLeod »

One of my friends recently sent me this, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, should be an interesting read.

Image

Just click the picture to download it :th:
There can be only one!
Unless your building two, or three, or four - ah to hell with it.

My Youtube Channel
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by Lee »

Cool - Thanks :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Beserker
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by Beserker »

McLeod,

Done thanks :thumb2: :th:
Haven't really been around much ... since 1976
User avatar
DC87
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1799
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
England

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by DC87 »

Thanks McLeod, great book. Now I have the irresistible urge to do a Tiger with interior.
Dan C

Filling the workbench with:
Sopwith Snipe late post war
WW1 RFC SE5a

WW1-1/32 Snipe
Workbench gets full with models being built - Buys another workbench!

Image
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by Lee »

DC87 wrote:Thanks McLeod, great book. Now I have the irresistible urge to do a Tiger with interior.
And we all know what that means :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
UKscalemodeller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by UKscalemodeller »

Nice, I have the lanc, spit and tiger moth haynes manuals. Hard copy only though.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by Coen »

Thanks Dude,
You Rock!
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by chief5437 »

Thanks dude, you da man!
Chief
User avatar
5Craven
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 652
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 pm
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by 5Craven »

Thanks for the share, Bovington is just down the road from me, next time I visit I will take this with me and have a really close look at no. 131 !
On the Bench

1/48 Revell SH-60B Seahawk (on hold)
1/72 Matchbox Supermarine Walrus II (Decalling)
1/48 Hasegawa Idolm@ster F-16C (Decals complete)
1/35 Hobbyboss ZSL-92 IFV (Building)
User avatar
McLeod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Tiger I - Haynes Manual

Post by McLeod »

I'd love to go to Bovington, had tickets to go to tankfest a couple of years ago and had to work because someone fell ill and I had to cover them, double pay but missed out on the tanks grr!!
There can be only one!
Unless your building two, or three, or four - ah to hell with it.

My Youtube Channel
Post Reply

Return to “Books”