Page 1 of 1
1/35 │ Stalinez ChTZ S-65 Tractor Trumpeter+ Engine (Lz Model)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:20 pm
by onur
Re: 1/35 │ Stalinez ChTZ S-65 Tractor Trumpeter+ Engine (Lz Model)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:21 pm
by onur
Re: 1/35 │ Stalinez ChTZ S-65 Tractor Trumpeter+ Engine (Lz Model)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:29 pm
by OneSmallStep1966
You did a fantastic job building, painting and weathering that. It really tells a story about the hard working life it's had. Absolutly excellent
I have that kit in my stash pile and together with Micheal Rinaldi's SM02 book that deals with this very model I hope to do something similar and if mine turns out half as good as yours I'll be happy.
Re: 1/35 │ Stalinez ChTZ S-65 Tractor Trumpeter+ Engine (Lz Model)
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:13 am
by onur
Thanks a lot mate
Re: 1/35 │ Stalinez ChTZ S-65 Tractor Trumpeter+ Engine (Lz Model)
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:20 pm
by gustavlekstal
Well done!! Really like the weathering and the tracks looks menacing.