Hi

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Sampson122
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 pm
Location: Barstow, CA

Hi

Post by Sampson122 »

I have been modeling for a few years and now I am starting to get more detailed with my modeling. I do have a question regarding gloss coat and weathering. The question is if I use future for my gloss coat do I have to use an enamel wash or is ok to use an acrylic wash over future? I am currently working on monogram 1/48 scale EA-6B
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Hi

Post by Cymru »

Hi & :welcome: Please do check out https://www.scalemates.com
Acrylic wash over future is fine.
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hi

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hi

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Richp1969
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 am
Location: Gettysburg, PA United States
United States of America

Re: Hi

Post by Richp1969 »

:welcome: aboard. :th:

Sincerely,

Richard
on my bench(since I do not have a bench yet)
Moebius 1/72 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper 95% complete.
Revell's 1/48 Me 262 A-1a 10% complete.
Happy & Safe modeling everyone. :cheers2:
Sampson122
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 pm
Location: Barstow, CA

Re: Hi

Post by Sampson122 »

Thank you
Smiffy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 am

Re: Hi

Post by Smiffy »

:welcome:
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Hi

Post by Les »

Sampson122 wrote:I have been modeling for a few years and now I am starting to get more detailed with my modeling. I do have a question regarding gloss coat and weathering. The question is if I use future for my gloss coat do I have to use an enamel wash or is ok to use an acrylic wash over future? I am currently working on monogram 1/48 scale EA-6B
Hello Sampson, and welcome to the ISM Forums! We hope that you will enjoy the wonderful community that our members have created. Make sure to check out the General Section and the Reference Sections of the forums, as these are great areas to ask questions and get answers.

:welcome:
Image
User avatar
Spook
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Location: Lancaster uk
England

Re: Hi

Post by Spook »

Welcome to ism pal
simon

On the bench

In the stash
Lots and lots of phantoms
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hi

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
Richp1969
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 am
Location: Gettysburg, PA United States
United States of America

Re: Hi

Post by Richp1969 »

:welcome: aboard

Sincerely,

Richard
on my bench(since I do not have a bench yet)
Moebius 1/72 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper 95% complete.
Revell's 1/48 Me 262 A-1a 10% complete.
Happy & Safe modeling everyone. :cheers2:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”