1/35 Dragon Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger (Sd.kfz.181) Ausf.E Early Production.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 pm
1/35 Dragon Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger (Sd.kfz.181) Ausf.E Early Production.
Some background on the Tiger I Tank:
Kit Manufacture: Dragon (6262).
Scale: 1/35.
Type: Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger.
Extras used: OOB.
Paints and colours used: Primer was Black Stynylrez. Paints used were Tamiya XF-63 German Grey, XF-85 rubber black, XF-84 Dark Iron and matt varnish.
Weathering: Grime coloured clay wash, AK's streaking grime for panzer grey, AK's rainmarks for NATO tanks and MIG's europe dust pigment.
Build thread:

















Some background on the Tiger I Tank:
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_ITiger I was a German heavy tank of World War II deployed from 1942 in Africa and Europe usually in independent heavy tank battalions. Its final designation was Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E often shortened to Tiger. The Tiger I gave the Wehrmacht its first armoured fighting vehicle that mounted the KwK 36 88-mm gun (not to be confused with the 8.8 cm Flak 36). Only 1,347 were built between August 1942 and August 1944. Production was phased out in favour of the Tiger II.
Kit Manufacture: Dragon (6262).
Scale: 1/35.
Type: Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger.
Extras used: OOB.
Paints and colours used: Primer was Black Stynylrez. Paints used were Tamiya XF-63 German Grey, XF-85 rubber black, XF-84 Dark Iron and matt varnish.
Weathering: Grime coloured clay wash, AK's streaking grime for panzer grey, AK's rainmarks for NATO tanks and MIG's europe dust pigment.
Build thread: