Page 1 of 1

HobbyBoss 1/48 A7D Corsair

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:11 pm
by Richard
Just finished this build today. Besides the kit from HobbyBoss I used a resin cocpit and wheel wells from Aires. I am very happy with the results.
Image
I gave it a very worn look as you can see.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hope you guys like it. Feel free to ask any questions

Re: HobbyBoss 1/48 A7D Corsair

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:09 pm
by StarFar
Good painting and weathering, nice job!

Re: HobbyBoss 1/48 A7D Corsair

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:52 pm
by Avgas
Lovely job, nicely weathered.

Re: HobbyBoss 1/48 A7D Corsair

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am
by Aeon
Nice build and paint job! :th:

Re: HobbyBoss 1/48 A7D Corsair

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:46 am
by AchtungPanzer
I thik , that it Nice - but I cant see the photos :)