Hello from Cyprus

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
wavelet
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus

Hello from Cyprus

Post by wavelet »

Hello, I returned to the hobby recently. I mostly build armour in 1:35, but I do not mind playing around with other subjects, i.e., cars, ships, planes, etc!

Today the temperature here is 44C, so I guess not ideal to spray some acrylic paints on my KV-2!!

Happy modelling to you all!
I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream.

On the Bench: Trumpeter 1:35, BMP-1 IFV; Meng 1:35, VsKfz 617 (Minenräumer); Tamiya 1:35, S.A.S. Land Rover Pink Panther.
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Les »

Hello, and welcome to the ISM forums! Sounds very hot there; better stock up on cold drinks! :cheers2: :welcome:
Image
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
NorthernModeller
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Preston, Lancashire, England
Contact:
England

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by NorthernModeller »

Welcome to the Forum :)
SAMI Magazine, Model aircraft and Tamiya Model Magazine contributor
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
HIghAltitudeScale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am
United States of America

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by HIghAltitudeScale »

:welcome: welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home, many fine modelers here willing to share builds and experience.
Cheers,
Bret aka: High Altitude Scale Models
thetechcowboy.com
youtube-High Altitude Scale Modeling

Current build;
1/72 Airfix B-17G
1/48 Hobby Boss Bearcat
FuzzSquad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by FuzzSquad »

Welcome mate, you live in a beautiful country, Paphos is my favourite holiday destination, a place I've visited for the last 6 years.
Unfortunately I won't manage this summer there or abroad this summer, due to complications I've had with my knee surgery.
Anyway looking forward to seeing your work.
On the bench/cupboard are a Yamaha YZR-M1 Estoril, Honda RC213V Repsol, Revell Ferrari 458 Italia, Aoshima Lambo Aventador Roadster, Revell VW Golf....... The list goes on
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Cymru »

Hi & :welcome:
Do check out https://www.scalemates.com :thumb2:
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
wavelet
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by wavelet »

Guys, thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

Fuzzsquad, take care of your knee. Hope you are able to visit Paphos soon!

I've recently uploaded two of my recent builds, Trumpeter's IS-3M and Meng's Toyota Hi-Lux Pickup Truck.

Check also my WIP on Trumpeter's KV-2. Comments and suggestions are very welcome. Cheers.
I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream.

On the Bench: Trumpeter 1:35, BMP-1 IFV; Meng 1:35, VsKfz 617 (Minenräumer); Tamiya 1:35, S.A.S. Land Rover Pink Panther.
FuzzSquad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by FuzzSquad »

Cheers Wavelet, whereabouts on the island are you. I love the Paphos area, and up the coast towards Polis. All going well and if I'm allowed to fly we will get out sometime in October.
On the bench/cupboard are a Yamaha YZR-M1 Estoril, Honda RC213V Repsol, Revell Ferrari 458 Italia, Aoshima Lambo Aventador Roadster, Revell VW Golf....... The list goes on
User avatar
wavelet
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by wavelet »

Hi FuzzSquad, I leave and work in Nicosia. Take care.
I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream.

On the Bench: Trumpeter 1:35, BMP-1 IFV; Meng 1:35, VsKfz 617 (Minenräumer); Tamiya 1:35, S.A.S. Land Rover Pink Panther.
User avatar
Richp1969
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 am
Location: Gettysburg, PA United States
United States of America

Re: Hello from Cyprus

Post by Richp1969 »

:welcome: aboard,

Sincerely,

Richard
on my bench(since I do not have a bench yet)
Moebius 1/72 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper 95% complete.
Revell's 1/48 Me 262 A-1a 10% complete.
Happy & Safe modeling everyone. :cheers2:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”